Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 1

I try to be intentional about how I begin a new month. I coordinate calendars and spend some time thinking about the things we are doing in the next four weeks. I try to focus on the possibilities and opportunities as much as I can.

I did not manage this very well in the September/October transition, I barreled into October half-dressed with one hand tied behind my back and then floundered through the whole month.

I have high hopes for November and I appreciate the do-over aspect of the first day. One more opportunity to get more things right, make better choices or make a mess of things in an entirely new way...


2 comments:

  1. I try to do a weekly focusing-in on Sundays. Doing it monthly sounds good too--for the slightly longer view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. เกมสล็อต pg สมัคร รับโบนัส โอกาสที่ดีที่จะเพลินกับประสบการณ์การเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ PG SLOT ที่น่าดึงดูดรวมทั้งรับโบนัสที่มีมูลค่ามาก! นี้เป็นขั้นตอนกล้วยๆที่คุณจำเป็นต้องทำเพื่อไปสู่โลก

    ReplyDelete