Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1




I had so much fun writing a poem every day in November, I decided to blog every day in the month of December with the lovely Jamie Ridler, her sister, Shannon and a community of folks who are putting the fun back in blogging!

So our first prompt was to take a selfie and though I had every intention of working at this (taking lots of photos and processing them a bit) I just didn't have the time today. So here is unedited, unfiltered me.



December is such a wonderful month, just brimming with hope and promise and light. I look forward to sharing a little bit of that with you.

10 comments:

  1. I'll be blogging along in December and look forward to reading what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your curls and the color of your glasses! You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Selfie Laura! I love seeing the unedited, unfiltered you! And I love thinking of December as a month of hope, promise and light! I'm going to hold those thoughts close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Another curly-girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete