Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Good Things

Listen, go get a massage right now. I don't know why I balked at massages for so long but I was crazy. Massage = Bliss.

It has been brutally hot here but as I keep telling people, the season is about to start turning. It is a subtle process here in South Texas and if you don't pay attention, you might miss it. I suggest keeping an eye on the quality of light in the early morning and at dusk. We will see the change there long before the temperatures start to drop.

Max really likes his teacher and the mix of kids in his class.

We found a Tae Kwon Do school where Frank and Max can train together and we love it so far.( It reminds me so much of the Cuong Nhu school where Frank trained in Gainesville.) It has a loose sort of co-op vibe that we really like.

I am getting better. I am seeing tiny steps of progress everyday. This slow return has given me a lot of little moments to celebrate. I can knit and write longhand again for short periods of time and this has done wonders for my happiness level.


The new Feynman biography is here! The new Feynman biography is here!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you've not been doing the regular massage thing LONG before now! I'm ready to get back to a regular schedule instead of this "once every 6-9 months when I squeeze one in" that I've been on for the last 4 years, lol. Glad you're doing better and able to do the things that make you feel like you ;-)

    ReplyDelete