Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dreaming the January Full Moon


During the run up to this month's full moon I was certain I would not have time to make a dreamboard. I put the wish away, completely forgot it until this morning.

This month has been filled with a string of spirit crushing projects. The universe pointing out time and time again that I am not in control.

It has been a month of a hundred things that did not work.

It has been a month of testing and trying and failing, failing, failing.

Yet here I am, every morning, making a list, coming up with a plan, trying again.

So, I stopped in the middle of the morning - set everything aside for a moment and gave my deeply frazzled self a chance to dream.

I am dreaming of light, of order and simplicity. I am dreaming of solitude, of stillness and calm.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Laura. You did not fail just learned a lesson of how to do it different next time. My word for this year is revive. So I am learning to turn all my story's into lessons learns to see the good in all. I so wish all your dreams come true .

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no! No failing ... just experiences. I am wishing your every dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dreamboard... love all the blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the light and order too. ~smooth, comforting thoughts for you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,

    I'm in the same boat. A very frustrating month so far with periods of huge creativity and total inability to get anything done on them. Thanks for giving me the inspiration to keep going. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such heartfelt dreams - here's to them unfolding before you without effort ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We try, try again, and then try some more.

    So mote it be!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you took the time to dream a little. Your dreamboard is lovely, I see a lot of blue in it, and a lot of light. May all your dreams come true. Wishing you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude, I want to hear the Stephen King story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. and dreams that come true. Or at least pretty damn close. Corny but I'm wishing it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay...this is the second "dream" board I've seen this week. The other person called it "vision" board. Same diff. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete