Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eights Random Things in my Kitchen


I’m stretching my posting muscles in preparation for November. This is my first meme and I’m very excited. So without further ado…

1. A light blue gift bag lying on the counter to remind me to put The Kid’s lunch in there (instead of his lunch box) tomorrow because they’re going on field trip.

2. Box of red and yellow tictacs. Our recent bout with the evil tasting antibiotic led us to start teaching The Kid to swallow pills. The tictacs are too big. We’re working our way up to them.

3. One plastic Chip and Dale toy.

4. One wood and wire sculpture by The Kid.

5. One bowl of rocks with a golf ball on top.

6. A pile of information from The Kid’s school that I was too crazy to deal with yesterday.

7. One fluffy loaf of wheat bread because our current bread is too dark for The Kid’s discriminating palate.

8. The dirty breakfast dishes.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the pill swallowing tutorials. You and Lefty are better parents than my husband and me...we started our kids on friggin' M&Ms. I never thought about tic tacs...much kinder choice. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete