Tuesday, June 26, 2007

To Begin

I have been thinking about blogging for quite a while but could never seem to come up with appropriate code names for my husband and son. Plus there’s the whole naming of the blog thing…

I guess I just felt like there was something missing from the wonderful blogs I’ve been reading. And they are wonderful, literally some of them are so good I get annoyed if they haven’t posted something new everyday. How dare they! What are they doing that’s more important than entertaining me, working, playing with their kids? A lot of the women I read regularly are a lot younger than me. I was 39 when my son was born. (He is six now - you do the math.)

I’m a writer by training, a poet more precisely and I work part-time in a cozy little office. This after four plus years of stay at home momming.

I have the aforementioned son (no nickname yet) and a wonderfully smart and musical husband, we’ll call Lefty. He’s a professor.

I’m not quite sure how this blog is going to shake out, but I bet it’s going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment