Thursday, January 14, 2016

Always We Begin Again



I've been thinking for a while about beginning to write over here again. The thought drifts in and out of my head during lunch or when I am just about to fall asleep. The problem was, I just didn't know how to start. The inertia was so great and that November 2014 date on the last post would always just stop me in my tracks.

Then my Imaginary Friend Amy (who is not imaginary but a real live flesh and blood poet person who I just happen to know within the confines of the magical land of internet and have never met in this particular time/space configuration) posted this and reminded me of something I've been learning and learning and learning. We get a brand new day every morning and we are perpetually beginning - over and over again. The only thing - and the hardest thing - we have to do is just take that first step.


3 comments:

  1. Bağlama Medyum
    Medyum Büyüsü, Aşk Büyüsü, Bağlama Büyüsü Bunlar Medyum Esat Resmi Site Katologlarıdır.

    ReplyDelete