Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5

I had to do something hard today, Hard because it was new and way out of my comfort zone. Hard because it involved rush hour traffic and rain. Hard because it was just hard. Hard because I gave away my umbrella and had to walk a long way in the rain so that when I got to the place to do the hard thing I was soaking wet - my map a ridiculous wad of ruined paper in my hand. Hard because it was just showing up when showing up is all you have to offer. Hard because sometimes the only thing we can do is to be there and bear witness.

4 comments:

  1. Showing up and bearing witness? Sometimes so very hard. I hope today is an easier day and that you feel good about yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you for dong the hard thing. It's important sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต พีจี มีทั้งเกมสล็อตและยิงปลา รวมแล้วมากกว่า 100 เกมให้เลือกเล่น อย่างจุใจภาพสวยและแจ็คพอตแตกง่ายที่สุด พีจี เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง เล่นเกมสล็อต กับพีจี แจ็คพอตแตกง่ายที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทางเข้าpg เป็นอีกหนึ่ง ปากทางเข้าพนัน PGSLOT เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมอย่างยิ่งที่สุด เนื่องด้วยเป็นเว็บไซต์พนัน สล็อตออนไลน์ ประสิทธิภาพ ที่เปิดให้บริการPG ที่เยี่ยมที่สุด

    ReplyDelete