Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday

I lost yesterday to a migraine. We did things, went to the bookstore and hung out a lot but the whole day was colored by the headache.

I am never so grateful as I am the morning after a migraine when I wake up pain-free.

We spent a good deal of the morning taking photos downtown for Max's architecture project. We played cards and sat on the porch and read.

This afternoon, I sat in the backyard with Max as he cried in frustration because Frank is having another allergic reaction and we are not sure what he's reacting to, (a different kind of yogurt?) and Max is just exhausted from the up and downs of this whole process.

We've declared a moratorium, no talking about skin rashes or food allergies for the next 48 hours.

1 comment:

  1. It's so stressful when one of the family is unwell--and about triply stressful when it's not really known why...poor Max...poor Frank...poor you...so hoping that this is understood soon...

    ReplyDelete