Some random things:
- I'm floundering a bit over here, floundering a lot if truth be told.
- We think (knocking cautiously on wood & crossing my fingers) that Frank's elimination diet is having some effect on his skin. We are cheating just a little by lightly steaming his vegetables.
- I am slicing beets and trying to stay positive.
- Last night, Frank & Max played a cobbled version of baseball in the front yard with a hacky sack, a tennis racket and water bottles for bases. Listening to them laugh made me really happy.
- I've been awake every morning this week by 5am. I enjoyed that one extra hour of sleep, but feel like my days are now completely out-of-whack.