Friday, August 20, 2010

Reentry

I have started and ditched a handful of posts since I got back from retreat. I definitely want to say something about the experience but I'm really not sure what I want to say.

It was a lot like an extended first date. I was thrilled and excited at times, unfocused and bored at times, and a couple of times I just wanted to go home.

Still, I am convinced it was the best thing I have done for myself in years.

I took a dare.

I made some promises I've already begun to keep.

I took one long look into my brave, wild heart.


2 comments:

  1. Be gentle with yourself during re-entry--and know that sometimes it takes quite a while to fully absorbed all that was gained. It'll keep--we'll keep--tell us or not--but definitely in your own time...

    ReplyDelete